It may sound daunting but if you do only tackle one room or space a week it really isn't that much. This way by spring time we will be done and can have a garage sale to purge what we don't need.
All items that we don't want will go into 1 of 3 piles- Sell, Donate, Garbage
The point is to keep only things that we use and need.
Week 1- Organize the master bathroom and closet
- go through closet and only keep clothes that fit me now and that I wear
- organize linen closet in bathroom
- organize kids bath toys and baby products better (use containers)
- Make room in closet for craft supplies
- Do any paint touch ups that need to be done if I have time