Friday 4 November 2011

The Holidays


Don't Lose Sleep Over Christmas Stress

On account of all the snow we were getting in Calgary today it got me thinking about Christmas (those of you who know me know thats a lie and I have been thinking about Christmas since the end of summer! lol)  It is my favorite time of year for so many reasons... the decorations, the music, the presents, the crafts, the baking, the feeling, families together, the sledding, the snowmen, the lights, the wrapping, the xmas movies and every other thing that is associated with Christmas! Christmas can also be a time for big budget breaking expenses, time and money for parties, and stress in general. I plan on writing a few blog inserts on how you can become organized for the holiday season and enjoy it more!  Check back often under the holidays tab for ideas on budget savers, DIY gift ideas, Christmas time recommendations, and easy decorating ideas for your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment