Thursday 24 November 2011

DIY Monster Tooth Pillow


I was looking online and came across this fun DIY project for a Monster Pillow.  This is such a great idea to make when your child looses his teeth and the toothfairy comes.  Instead of putting their teeth under their pillow, they put it in this monster pillow and the toothfairy will take it and put money in the mouth!  I have heard from many parents that the toothfairy easily wakes kids trying to get a tooth from under their pillow or sometimes doesn't even know it's there.  I think it would be a good idea to add some string to the top and have your kids hang it on their door.  That way the toothfairy won't wake them and she will always know when a tooth is lost!  My kids still aren't old enough to loose their teeth, but I think this is a craft I will be doing in the near future anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment